Advertising on Facebook
Advertising on Facebook requires a different approach than advertising on Google or Bing. For Google and Bing you are advertising to people who are actually searching for your services. For Facebook you are advertising to Facebook visitors who match your targeted demographic (ie – age, gender, location, etc.). They are not necessarily initially interested in your services (with one exception called re-targeting).
Facebook advertising for cleaning businesses works best when it includes a promotion, special event or other incentive to click and when the ad leads to a specific relevant landing page on your site that is optimized to maximize lead conversion. The timing of an ad can also affect your campaign performance since your total Facebook audience is by definition limited if your service area is limited. You do not necessarily want to advertise to your limited Facebook audience year round unless you are consistently changing your ad incentive. Eventually your audience will tune out on your advertising.
When you hire us to manage your Facebook Advertising, we’ll:
- Build your advertising audience to maximize ROI
- Help you create an editorial calendar so you can plan your advertising through-out the year
- Let you know when a post is worth boosting
- Create ads that work
- Track ad performance
- Setup a re-targeting audience that tracks all visitors to your website and then shows your ads on Facebook to those same visitors
- Setup landing pages on your website that are relevant to your ads (optional)